ColourPop Bali Child Immediate Crush Matte Blush ($12.00 for 0.183 oz.) is a light-medium coral with average, heat undertones that have been balanced between pink and orange. The blush dried right down to a comfortable, matte end that sat properly on pores and skin.
- Semi-sheer protection; buildable to excessive medium
- Light-weight, skinny, emollient with out feeling overly moist
- Utilized evenly and easily, naturally needed to sheer out
- Lengthy-wearing (8 hours earlier than fading noticeably)
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
These are the dupes the editor has pulled however not but rated and formally entered.
- Sydney Grace Georgia Peach (LE, $9.00).
- Soften Cosmetics Honey Thief (P, $22.00).
- Tom Ford Magnificence Heat (Winter 2016) Blush (LE, $60.00).
- Deadly Cosmetics Nectar (P, $15.50).
- ColourPop Saving the World (LE, $10.00).
- Laura Mercier Southbound (P, $28.00).
- Tarte Vibrant (LE, $29.00).
- LYS Magnificence Kindness (P, $16.00).
- Rose Inc Heliotrope (P, $18.00).
- Iconic London Cheeky Coral (P, $27.00).
$12.00/0.183 oz. – $65.57 Per Ounce
The components is meant to have “semi-sheer” protection that may be constructed up and has a “natural-looking flush” paired with a “pure matte end.” They’d a really creamy, light-weight texture–almost a little bit clay-like the place it felt prefer it had a number of slip however wasn’t as “moist” as anticipated. It took about 15 to 30 seconds for it to dry down for probably the most half, and it wasn’t unmovable but it surely wasn’t cheesy or susceptible to switch.
The pigmentation was semi-sheer, as marketed, and it was considerably buildable, however I felt like build up greater than half a layer or so felt prefer it moved the product round greater than desired and resulted in basis that was extra susceptible to lifting on that try at a second layer (first layer was high quality). If build up product, I might advocate utilizing a stippling brush for the second layer!
It had a soft-set, so it did not absolutely dry down and develop into unmovable, but it surely wasn’t fairly powder-like and nonetheless had a “pure matte” end because the model touted. The merchandise blended out simply, sat properly on naked pores and skin and on high of basis, and lasted round eight hours on me.
Browse all of our ColourPop Immediate Crush Matte Blush swatches.
We’re right here that will help you make higher magnificence purchases that you’re going to get pleasure from and love! We advocate signing as much as benefit from personalised options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Listed below are some helpful sources for you:
Examine Any Two
Curious how two shades evaluate to one another? Sort within the shades under to get instantaneous side-by-side swatches!