ColourPop Dancing Queen Pressed Powder Highlighter ($12.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a lightweight orange with average, heat undertones and lighter, hotter peachy-gold pearl that subtle to a extra satin-like end as soon as the blush was blended out.
- Medium, buildable pigmentation
- Finely-milled, silky, calmly powdery
- Picked up evenly with a brush, blended out with ease on pores and skin
- Lengthy-wearing (8 hours)
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
These are the dupes the editor has pulled however not but rated and formally entered.
- NARS Bounty (LE, $30.00).
- Uncommon Magnificence Almost Apricot (P, $21.00).
- Kosas Papaya 1972 (Blush) (PiP, ).
- Viseart Coral #1 (PiP, ).
- Tarte Slay Bells (LE, $29.00).
- ColourPop Zip (LE, $10.00).
- Chanel Peche Rosee (LE, $70.00).
- Soften Cosmetics Cali Dream (P, $22.00).
- Anastasia Miami (PiP, ).
- ColourPop Cunning (LE, $10.00).
$12.00/0.21 oz. – $57.14 Per Ounce
The powder highlighter is meant to have a “high-shine” end with “excessive color depth.” Typically, ColourPop’s pressed highlighter powders have a easy, reasonably dense texture that was delicate sufficient to be picked up simply by a brush however not kick up any powder within the pan. The formulation was semi-opaque to opaque however simply sheered out for much less shine and protection if desired. There have been just a few shades throughout the vary that emphasised my pores and skin’s pure texture barely however most didn’t. The wear and tear ranged from seven and a half hours to 9 hours.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Highlighter swatches.
We’re right here that can assist you make higher magnificence purchases that you will take pleasure in and love! We suggest signing as much as benefit from customized options like monitoring merchandise you personal, viewing dupes that you have already got, and extra!
Listed here are some helpful sources for you:
Evaluate Any Two
Curious how two shades evaluate to one another? Sort within the shades under to get on the spot side-by-side swatches!