for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop U Received Mail (LE, $10.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (95% related).
- Sydney Grace Pink Razz (LE, $9.00) is darker (85% related).
- Sol Physique Wild Orchid (LE, $12.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% related).
- Fenty Magnificence Sangria Sundown (PiP, $36.00) is extra shimmery (85% related).
- ColourPop I Want I Want (LE, $8.00) is hotter (80% related).
- Huda Magnificence Proud Pink (P, $25.50) is darker, hotter (80% related).
- ColourPop At First Blush (LE, $8.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (80% related).
- Natasha Denona Pink-Champagne (PiP, $38.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (80% related).
These are more likely to be very related shades based mostly on our duping algorithm.
$15.50/0.18 oz. – $86.11 Per Ounce
The method is meant to mix “effortlessly” and “construct” to a “luminous matte” end and “any depth with ease.” Normally, they’d medium, buildable protection that simply constructed as much as largely opaque to opaque protection.
Per the model, they suggest “tapping” quite than swirling one’s brush, which I would agree with for selecting up extra buildable pigment–swirling or heavier motions might yield extra opaque protection in a single go (which might be desired).
The feel was reasonably dense, clean, and never powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan, so the product picked up properly with extra feathery brushes in addition to denser brushes.
As I utilized the powder and buffed it into my pores and skin, they’d a extra semi-matte to pure matte finish–not flat or dry however not overly shimmery both. They seemed extra “melted” on my pores and skin, which gave them a greater and extra flattering end utilized. They lasted between eight and 9 hours on me earlier than fading visibly.
Browse all of our Deadly Cosmetics Magnetic Face Powder (Blush) swatches.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), CI 16035 (Red 40 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.