Dior lately reformulated their Addict Lip Maximizers ($40 every) and I’m thrilled with the brand new method and colours. Their Lip Maximizer method has been one among their finest promoting glosses and based on Dior they’ve reformulated this to have substances which might be extra pure in origin and revamped the colours to incorporate extra opaque shades with totally different finishes within the traditional jelly end, holographic, shimmer and intense variations.
I’m an enormous fan of the unique method and I’m completely happy to search out the brand new ones are simply pretty much as good. To me really feel just about equivalent. They’ve the identical clean texture, barely minty cooling sensation, refined plumping impact, medium lasting energy. The principle distinction is lots of the colours have higher coloration payoff with extra opaque pigment. They nonetheless don’t have tremendous lengthy lasting energy however they’ll keep put for a number of hours. The bonus of the shiny method is that they fade properly and evenly so that you don’t have a hoop across the edges of your lip. I don’t thoughts reapplying!
Dior introduced again a lot of their traditional colours and added fairly a couple of new ones. Each single coloration I attempted is gorgeous. A couple of of them are on the sheer aspect so my pure lip reveals by. In case your lips aren’t as pigmented as mine are the colours will pull extra true to tube on you.
I’ve 18 of the shades. Whereas you will discover this new method in any respect Dior retailers and counters like Nordstrom, Sephora, Bloomingdale’s, Ulta Magnificence and so forth. a few of them seem like unique to Dior.com. I in contrast a couple of of the unique shades to their new formulation and the colours are nearly equivalent. Pink and Coral are the identical. The brand new Rosewood pulls a little bit extra impartial. The brand new Holographic Pink has a barely much less duochrome high quality. The brand new Beige has a bit extra pigment in comparison with the unique.
- 001 Pink – sheer gentle pink
- 002 Opal – sheer opal sheen
- 003 Holographic Lavender – holographic gentle purple
- 004 Coral – jelly milky coral peach
- 005 Shimmer Strawberry – pigmented strawberry pink with a touch of shimmer
- 006 Berry – delicate plum with medium pigment
- 007 Raspberry – jelly raspberry
- 009 Intense Rosewood – heat pigmented rose
- 010 Holographic Pink – shimmering iridescent pink
- 012 Rosewood – traditional delicate rose
- 013 Beige – sheer gentle beige
- 014 Shimmer Macadamia – attractive rose beige with a touch of pearl
- 016 Shimmer Nude – shimmery beige nude
- 018 Intense Spice – creamy heat spice (that is the one one I didn’t swatch on lips)
- 019 Shimmer Peach – heat coral peach with gold shimmer
- 026 Intense Mauve – beautiful mauve with a little bit of shimmer
- 030 Shimmer Rose – fairly shimmery pink
- 038 Rose Nude – excellent nude pink cream
Swatch set 1:
Swatch set 2:
Lip swatches under of just about all of the shades. I didn’t get to Intense Spice but it surely pulls true to tube and what you see within the arm swatch. Additionally sporting their Pure Bronzer in Shade 05, Backstage Blush in Pink and Eyeshadow Palette in Wild Raffia. Sweater from Jenni Kayne. Nail Shade is Static Nails Liquid Glass Nail Lacquer in Mademoiselle.
I feel the shade vary is gorgeous they usually’ve appeared to launch shades to go well with each coloration choice from neutrals to bolds, shimmers to lotions and sparkles too! It’s powerful to choose favorites and regardless that I splurged on so many there are different shades I might have appreciated to strive too. Should you’re a gloss lady then you definately’ll be thrilled with this method and the colour extensions.
If I may solely choose 5 they might be: 038 Rose Nude, 26 Intense Mauve, 014 Shimmer Macadamia, 007 Raspberry and 030 Shimmer Rose.
Store the Publish
Backside line love and extremely advocate. You could find these out now obtainable at Dior, Nordstrom, Sephora, Bloomingdale’s, Ulta Magnificence and all different Dior retailers.
Have you ever tried these but? What did you assume?