Sizzling on the heels of the restricted Purple Reign single-speed we lusted over yesterday, State Bicycle Co. has extra information of superior upgrades to the 4130 Flat Bar All-Street. New colours and a few fairly main mechanical upgrades at the moment are accessible on this inexpensive and value-packed bicycle that State says is the right bike for gravel and/or touring.
It would even imply an all-new inexpensive State Bicycle Co. Gravel 1 Group-Set might be simply across the nook!
State Bicycle Co. 4130 Flat Bar All-Street bike
The 2 new good-looking colorways are Rust to Black fade, the title of this coloration (sounds kinda metallic and jogs my memory of that Neil Younger tune).
Any who, the opposite coloration is known as Turquoise to Black fade, not as metallic sounding, however nonetheless very good-looking.
A number of the mechanical upgrades come within the type of new hydraulic brakes, and an all-new rear derailleur, pushing the 4130 All-Street’s bang-for-your-buck issue up a couple of notches.
Tech Particulars – Gravel Group-Set Tease!
Sure, State now has their very own branded mineral oil hydraulic flat-mount disc brakes. For now they’re solely paired with these entry-level Shimano-esque flat bar mountain bike brake levers, however we are able to solely think about the State would wish to provide a drop bar model of their new hydraulic disc brakes to decrease prices in comparison with their extra halo SRAM AXS gravel bike builds!
And sure, they’ve an all-new second technology of their wide-range 11-speed mechanical rear derailleur. Not like their unique self-branded drivetrain a couple of years again, this new one has apparently been upgraded with an internally adjustable clutch so the rider can tune how a lot chain stabilization they really want vs. the added drivetrain drag.
State already supplied their mechanical All-Street 1 Groupset individually for simply $350 – earlier than it offered out. And this would possibly trace at a equally inexpensive Gravel model within the close to future. Fingers crossed!
State 4130 Flat Bar Options & Pricing
- Body: 4130 Chromoly Metal with Via-Axle Dropouts (12x142mm rear spacing) w/ 2 water bottle mounts, rear mounts for rack and/or fenders
- Fork: 4130 Chromoly Metal with Via-Axle Dropouts (12x100mm fork spacing)
and 5 units of mounts for water bottles, equipment, fenders, or racks, or add the Carbon Fiber “Monster Fork” for $299.99
- 700c: Tubeless Succesful Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Terreno Zero Tires, 38mm (tubeless prepared)
- 650b: Tubeless Succesful Wheel Set w/ Vittoria Barzo Tires, 2.1″ (53mm)
- EXTRA COST OPTION: Order the SECOND wheel set with tires and tubes, plus matching hubs, cassette, and brake rotors. Obtain DOUBLE the flexibility for ONLY $399.99 extra.
- Handlebars: State Bicycle Co. Black Label Riser Bars
- Brakes: State Bicycle Co. All-Street 1 Flat-Mount Hydraulic Disc. w/ 160mm 6-Bolt Rotors
- Drive practice: State Bicycle Co. All-Street 1 1×11 Drivetrain w/ Set off Shift
- Crank – State Bicycle Co. All-Street 1 – 42t
- Cassette – 11-42t
- All-New Adjustable Clutch Rear Derailleur