Giorgio Armani Euphoric (50) Glow Blush ($38.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a lightweight pink base with delicate, heat undertones paired with lighter, contrasting golden shimmer all through. This was one of many extra shimmery shades within the vary, so whereas others had been extra of a satin-like glow, this had a pearlized sheen with extra overt shimmer that was seen.
for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Sydney Grace Maintain It a Secret (P, $9.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (95% comparable).
- NARS Swindle (LE, $30.00) is cooler (95% comparable).
- Cowl FX Pink Dahlia (Proper) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery (95% comparable).
- Smith and Cult Heat Pink (P, $24.00) is cooler (95% comparable).
- ColourPop Pink Velvet (PiP, $10.00) is much less shimmery, cooler (95% comparable).
- Kevyn Aucoin Pink Sand #1 (PiP, ) is extra shimmery (95% comparable).
- NARS Undefeated (LE, $30.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% comparable).
- Moist ‘n’ Wild Do not Flutter Your self (LE, $4.99) is extra shimmery, lighter (90% comparable).
- Dior Pink Gold (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (90% comparable).
- Dior Blush Pink (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% comparable).
$38.00/0.12 oz. – $316.67 Per Ounce
The components is described as “ultra-finely milled” that has a “tender focus, glowy impact” and “buildable, blendable” protection that lasts. The powder blush had a really clean, silky texture that was, as described, finely-milled with out being too powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan.
There was a velvety high quality to the powder that made it extremely straightforward to use and to diffuse on naked pores and skin or on prime of basis. I additionally discovered that the glowy facet was there: pores and skin appeared barely radiant with out being overtly shimmery (aside from one blush shade which had precise, seen shimmer).
On my normal-to-dry pores and skin, the components lasted eight to 9 hours with the extra mid-tone and deeper hues lasting nearer to 9 hours on me earlier than they began to fade progressively and evenly.
Browse all of our Giorgio Armani Glow Blush swatches.
Talc, Mica, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Artificial Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Ci 75470/Carmine, Caprylyl Glycol, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 15850/Purple 7, Silica, Ci 19140/Yellow 5 Lake, Tin Oxide.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as accessible by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.