for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- ColourPop Catch My Vibe (DC, $10.00) is extra shimmery, darker (95% related).
- MAC Cheeky Stylish (LE, $24.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (95% related).
- MAC Bubbles, Please (P, $29.00) is cooler (90% related).
- ColourPop My Kind (LE, $10.00) is cooler (90% related).
- Patrick Ta She’s a Doll (Powder) (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker (90% related).
- ColourPop Above & Past (LE, $10.00) is darker, cooler (90% related).
- ColourPop At Frost Sight (LE, $10.00) is extra shimmery, cooler (90% related).
- ColourPop Shortcake (DC, $10.00) is darker, cooler (90% related).
- Moist ‘n’ Wild Incredible Plastic Pink (P, $2.99) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% related).
- ColourPop From the Moon (LE, $12.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% related).
$14.00/0.34 oz. – $41.18 Per Ounce
The powder blush components is meant to have “excessive coloration payoff that blends with ease.” The model goes so far as to state that “all is required is one to 2 very mild dips in your pan.”
The blushes have been very pigmented with a clean, finely-milled texture that felt silky, skinny however not clingy, and truly blended out fairly properly. If you are going to have an extremely opaque components, blendability is what saves it, and it was particularly noticeable (and demanding!) provided that the end of the vary was matte. Pigmented, matte blushes could be onerous to mix with out placing on translucent/setting powder beneath, however these blended out properly over naked pores and skin in addition to on prime of basis.
Whereas pigmentation and opacity could be wanted for sure shades to point out up on deeper pores and skin tones, these have been positively extraordinarily pigmented as marketed–a very, little or no may go a good distance and nonetheless yield almost opaque protection. I might suggest these for people who find themselves comfy utilizing extra pigmented merchandise, are likely to layer their blush, or haven’t any points diffusing and going again in to melt coloration if vital.
Most shades within the vary lasted round 9 hours earlier than it appeared visibly pale with just a few shades lasting longer or shorter.
Browse all of our Give Me Glow Dream Blush swatches.
Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Kaolin Clay, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Silica Microspheres, Mica (77019), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Could +/- Iron Oxides, Crimson 7, 27, 33, 40, Yellow Lake, 5, 6, Blue Lake 1, Chromium Oxide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for probably the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.