- I by no means actually thought that deeply about how the month of Could feels within the cadence of the whole 12 months, however now that I’ve a toddler in class, I actually *really feel* Could within the marrow of my bones. It’s bittersweet.
The college 12 months is nearly ending; my coronary heart swells once I assume that Connor won’t ever be a primary grader ever once more. All of the actions are wrapping up, too. Yesterday was her final dance group apply. I watched the ladies do their last dance collectively after which do one final group hug. I’ll have gotten a bit of teary!
I’ll miss seeing their smiling faces, together with the opposite mothers who I’ve gotten to know over the previous few months.
On the similar time, I’m enthusiastic about summer time being simply across the nook and spending extra household time collectively.
I do know that this candy period in our lives goes to fly by immediately, so I need to do numerous enjoyable issues together with her whereas I’ve her at residence for the summer time.
- This morning after working errands, I chilled in my new automotive for quarter-hour simply SITTING there like a weirdo within the quiet consolation of my storage. Why am I like this, LOL? In my protection, the seats are tremendous comfy, and it’s quiet sufficient in there that one may take a legit nap.
- Talking of brief and candy home windows, I bought a message from a recruiter the opposite day asking if I’d be all for writing for a serious make-up model.
On paper, it seems like an incredible alternative to stretch my artistic muscle mass, however I’d should go full-time and commute to town just a few days per week. If I went for it and bought it, it will include main life changes. I’d see my household much less, for certain, and Connor would in all probability want a nanny. Finally, all indicators are pointing to it not being within the playing cards for me proper now, however I instructed myself I’d simply mull it over in my thoughts for the following couple days.
- I’ve been desirous about getting a canine for some time now; I do know that Rosie is ok with them as a result of she lived with a number of canine buddies at her earlier foster residence, and we not too long ago had a canine come go to us and he or she was fully chill.
Anywho, the opposite day I met probably the most lovely mini Aussie canine named Chief who was so good-looking and pleasant, and now I’m low-key obsessive about mini Aussies.
The logical a part of my mind retains telling me that the very last thing I would like on my already overcrowded plate is one other younger creature to maintain alive, however on the similar time, I believe it will be nice for Connor to develop up with an lively “sibling” that would go along with us on hikes and tenting journeys and whatnot.
Karen, you in all probability can’t deal with this proper meow
I notice that is in all probability simply one other section that I would like to maneuver by means of. However dang, if the universe despatched me a candy canine proper now, I wouldn’t be mad about it.
- I used to joke that having me for a roommate was like dwelling within the musical you by no means auditioned for! I noticed how a lot reality there may be behind that assertion when Connor got here residence with a e book she made for me during which each different web page mentions how we’re all the time singing and dancing collectively.
Oh, and please notice the disco ball above our heads.
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,