for particulars on normal efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Natasha Denona Tan #3 (PiP, ) is lighter, hotter (95% comparable).
- Pat McGrath Desert Glow (P, $39.00) is extra shimmery, lighter (95% comparable).
- Milani Solar Tan (03) (P, $9.99) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Victoria Beckham Magnificence Terracotta (PiP, ) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Huda Magnificence Deep Tan (P, $31.00) is lighter, hotter (95% comparable).
- Make-up by Mario Darkish (P, $28.00) is lighter (95% comparable).
- Fenty Magnificence Bajan Gyal (P, $30.00) is hotter (95% comparable).
- MAC Wealthy Golden (P, $35.00) is lighter, hotter (95% comparable).
- Gucci Magnificence Tan (04) (P, $62.00) is extra shimmery (95% comparable).
- MAC Your Want is My Command (LE, $35.00) is lighter, hotter (95% comparable).
$25.50/0.21 oz. – $121.43 Per Ounce
The system is meant to be a “hybrid powder-cream” that’s “weightless” and “dries right down to a pure satin end.” The model really helpful utilizing one thing like a stippling brush to select up product adequately, and so they observe that the system is “not designed for use with fingers.” The protection is described as “pigmented” however that they “nonetheless include a component of translucency.”
The pigmentation was semi-opaque to opaque and simply blended out for a sheerer impact if desired; it undoubtedly felt like I may get increased protection if desired but it surely wasn’t a battle to dial it down or apply it in layers as a substitute. I feel they lend themselves to a straightforward medium protection preliminary layer total.
The cream bronzers utilized effortlessly utilizing artificial brushes, whether or not fluffy (just like the model’s Sky Fluff) or a bit stiffer, although not that dense, like a stippling brush. They do work with fingertips, however the model did not suggest them for software and acknowledged that over time it might influence texture, although not performance–just for individuals who could choose fingertip applicator with cream merchandise.
Whereas the consistency felt frivolously emollient, light-weight, and had some slip initially, as soon as the product was utilized to pores and skin, it had a extra powder-like software and really feel. The cream bronzers had a gentle matte end that barely “blurred” my pores and skin (“velvet matte” is likely to be a extra apt descriptor) and by no means emphasised pores and skin texture.
Most shades lasted practically 9 hours on me earlier than fading a bit, whereas the lightest shades gave the impression to be nearer to eight hours and the deeper, extra rosy-toned shades have been simply over 9 hours on me.
Browse all of our Phytosurgence Spectral Daylight Cream Bronzer swatches.
Octyldodecanol, cyclopentasiloxane, stearic acid, isododecane and acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, cetyl alcohol, carnauba wax, hydrogenated olive oil and olive oil and olive oil unsaponifiables, artificial wax, capric/caprylic triglycerides and stearalkonium hectorite and propylene carbonate, magnesium stearate, boron nitride, dimethyl siloxane elastomer and fumed silica, phenoxyethanol and caprylyl glycol. Might Comprise: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), blue 1 (CI 42090), iron oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times examine product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient checklist relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient checklist.