for particulars on common efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Clinique Heather Pop (P, $21.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- Stellar Magnificence Beam (P, $25.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- Tarte Amp (-, ) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- Hourglass Surreal Impact (LE, $40.00) is much less shimmery (90% related).
- MAC Look Do not Contact (LE, $31.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- Clinique Blush Pop (LE, $21.00) is much less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% related).
- Dior Rose Baiser (361) (P, $46.00) is much less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% related).
- Mented Cosmetics Pinky Promise (P, $22.00) is much less shimmery, darker (90% related).
- Black Opal Nectar (P, $8.95) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% related).
- MAC Dipped in Stars (LE, $31.00) is extra shimmery, darker, cooler (85% related).
$29.00/0.21 oz. – $138.10 Per Ounce
The WANDERful World Blush system is meant to have a “silky-soft” texture that’s “buildable, blendable” and really feel “weightless” on the pores and skin. The vary featured finishes from matte to shimmer with less-intense variations in-between. They described the impact as “soft-focus, airbrushed,” and I feel that was the one side that stood out to me (with out even having learn the outline) was how easy, seamless, and delicate the blushes sat on my pores and skin.
They have been medium to principally opaque, buildable in pigmentation and felt very intuitive to make use of. I may use a lighter hand for sheerer protection, a heavier hand for larger protection, or simply construct and mix to desired opacity in a approach that felt fairly forgiving. The consistency was finely-milled, easy, and straightforward to choose up with smaller, bigger, feathery, and denser brushes.
The system lasted eight to 9 hours on me with among the richer/deeper hues with slight shimmer seeming to final a bit longer in comparison with the very gentle and extra matte shades.
Browse all of our Profit WANDERful World Silky-Mushy Powder Blush swatches.
SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, ZINC STEARATE, LAURYL DIMETHICONE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ALUMINA, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PEARL POWDER, STEARIC ACID, LAURETH-4, AQUA (WATER), TOCOPHEROL. [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7 LAKE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as obtainable by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please all the time test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient listing relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient listing.