($16.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a lightweight, reddish-brown with hotter, extra orange undertones and a pure end. It had sheer to semi-sheer coloration payoff in a single layer, which I used to be capable of construct as much as medium protection with two to 3 layers.
The components was reasonably emollient, which gave it extra slip, however it wasn’t cheesy or troublesome to use because the consistency unfold nicely throughout my pores and skin. I favored utilizing my fingertips to pat and diffuse over brushes, although. It utilized as nicely over naked pores and skin because it did over basis because it didn’t raise up base merchandise. This shade lasted nicely for seven hours earlier than fading noticeably.
for particulars on basic efficiency and traits (like scent).
- Too Confronted Sunny Honey (PiP, ) is extra shimmery, darker, much less shiny (95% related).
- Hourglass Everlasting Bronze Mild (LE, $52.00) is extra shimmery, darker (95% related).
- Chanel Soleil Tan Bronze (P, $50.00) is hotter (95% related).
- Dior Mushy Bronze (03) (P, $48.00) is darker (95% related).
- elf Tan Strains (P, $7.00) is cooler (95% related).
- NARS Laguna (LE, $38.00) is darker, hotter (90% related).
- Dior Heat Dawn (004) (P, $48.00) is extra shimmery, darker, hotter (90% related).
- City Decay Bronzed (P, $28.00) is darker, much less shiny (90% related).
- Cowl FX Sunkissed (P, $38.00) is extra shimmery, darker, extra muted (90% related).
- Charlotte Tilbury Tan/Darkish (6.5) (P, $44.00) is extra shimmery, darker (90% related).
$16.00/0.15 oz. – $106.67 Per Ounce
The components is described as “buttery tender, simple to mix” and is meant to have “sheer, buildable protection with a tender, skin-like end.” Although it is out there in three types–highlighter, contour/bronzer, and blush–they formulation don’t differ dramatically when it comes to efficiency and really feel.
It had sheer protection that was buildable to extra medium protection, however getting full-on opacity did not appear to be it was actually within the realm of potentialities, so those that both want or need higher, truer-to-pan protection might not discover it as workable. I would advocate sticking with deeper shades for many who want or need extra protection, too, because the lighter shades had been much less buildable.
As a cheek product, the components utilized evenly and blended out nicely on naked pores and skin in addition to patted over base merchandise because it wasn’t a components vulnerable to lifting up complexion merchandise. The end was dewier, although it appeared to melt a bit after an hour or so of wear and tear. They put on was between six and 7 hours earlier than there was noticeable fading and/or mild motion/slide. I had the most effective put on when utilized over a extra matte basis as in comparison with naked pores and skin or a dewier/extra luminous basis selection.
Browse all of our Salt New York Sculpt and Bronze Crème Tint swatches.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Candelilla Wax, Kaolin Clay, Silica, Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate Seed Oil), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Seed Oil), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Phenoxyethanol. Might Comprise: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as out there by the model (or retailer)
on the time of publishing. Please at all times test product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient record relevant
to the product you are buying, or the model or retailer’s web site for essentially the most up-to-date ingredient record.