Good morning and pleased Caturday!
Did you catch the photo voltaic eclipse? It was cloudy and drizzly this morning in our neck of the Bay Space, so at first I didn’t assume we’d be capable of see it, however then the solar broke via the clouds about 10 minutes after it began — hooray!
We used a home made DIY eclipse contraption utilizing paper, tape and tin foil to view it.
It was a really thrilling morning and we loved nerd-ing out with our neighbors. 😀
This week’s studying
- There’s now a “Wheel of Fortune” make-up assortment. Facet be aware for the “Wheel” OGs, there actually needs to be an eyeshadow named “R-S-T-L-N-E.”
- What it’s wish to have Kate Moss do your make-up!
- 13 of the perfect vacation make-up introduction calendars for the sweetness lovers in your life.
- Meet a buddhist monk who likes to put on make-up.
- What’s inside a 2,000-year-old make-up store?
Cream shadows? YES, PLEASE
As a result of I needed to look it up, LOL
When the baby will get within the center and begins dancing, awww
Significantly, I can’t wait
The cutest cat burglar you ever did see
What’s in your agenda at present? I hope you’ve bought one thing enjoyable deliberate for the remainder of the day.
Your pleasant neighborhood magnificence addict,